Girls Basketball State Tournament Spectator Information
All seating for the 2021 Girls and Boys Basketball State Championships will be reserved. Spectators must purchase a reserved seat and sit in that designated seat. Capacity at the Alamodome will be limited.
Fans are required to practice social distancing inside and outside of the stadium.
Tickets will be distributed in seat blocks known as “pods” to maintain distance between groups. Fans must purchase all the tickets in the pod, you will not be able to purchase partial pods.
Tickets for BOTH the Girls and Boys Championship Games will go on sale
Monday, March 1 at 10:00 AM
Ticket Price: $17.50 per game
- A limited number of tickets will be available to each participating school with a code. This code will be sent to school administration to send out to their fans. Once the code expires, all remaining tickets will be released to the general public to purchase.
+ Show All Answers
- I purchased a ticket using a school code or was transferred a ticket and I can't find it in my Ticketmaster account.
- To access tickets purchased with a school code, you must go to this website in your browswer. https://. .com/cityofsanantonio/#/
Tickets are only good for ONE game. The stadium will be cleared between every game. If you are wishing to attend more than one game, you will need to purchase a ticket for each game. There will be no all-tournament passes available.
All tickets will be digital and available through fans mobile devices. There will be no ticket offices open on the day of the games. Tickets will not be sold onsite.
Due to the limited seating, no passes will be accepted. No ISD passes will be accepted for admission.
Parking is only available for purchase on event day, not in advance.
- Vehicle Price: $15
- Bus Price: $30
- There will be no all-tournament parking passes sold.
- There is no in or out privileges in the parking lot.
Paid parking will be available in Lot A, C and D. Lot B will not be available for parking during this event.
Tailgating is NOT permitted at the Alamodome.
Alamodome COVID-19 Safety Plan
Everyone entering the Alamodome, will be subject to a temperature test prior to entry. Anyone displaying a temperature over 99.6°F will be taken to a secondary private area for a secondary temporal temperature screening. Employees or guests confirmed to have a temperature over 99.6°F and exhibit any signs of COVID-19 will not be allowed entry to the property and will be directed toward appropriate medical care and given written refund instructions.
Alamodome now operates 12 Gates (entry locations). Gates #1 starting at the North through Gates #12. Guests will be required to enter the Alamodome at the assigned entrance on their ticket. Signage will be posted outside the Alamodome to help direct ticket holders to the correct Gate entrance.
- Gates will open 1 hour before the start of each game.
- Gate 7 is identified as the ADA entry gate.
All guests will be advised to practice physical distancing, including standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, and avoiding the use of elevators.
Face coverings must be worn properly (covering the nose and mouth) by all fans present at the Alamodome except when eating or drinking in their seat. Following State of Texas guidelines, exemptions apply for young children under 10 years of age and persons who are unable to adjust or remove face coverings.
- Failure to properly cover the face could result in citation or ejection from the stadium.
Alamodome Clear Bag Policy
- To provide a safer environment for the public and in order to expedite fan entry into the Alamodome, we have implement a Clear Bag Policy (similar to the NFL Clear Bag policy) that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought inot the Alamodome. The clear bag guidelines can be found here. All spectators will need to comply with the clear bag policy for entry into the stadium.
- To ensure the safety of every guest, all persons will be subject to a bag check and a security scan. Items not permitted into the Alamodome must either be returned to your vehicle or be discarded. In order to urgency the process, please leave any unpermitted items in your vehicle. Staff may not store or hold items for you. Please plan accordingly to allow time for these extra security procedures upon entering the Alamodome. The following items are not allowed in the Alamodome:
- Outside food and beverage
- Glass of any kind
- Flags with poles
- Helium balloons
- Video cameras/and or recording devices
- Point and shoot cameras only, detachable lenses are not permitted
- Pets (EXCEPT FOR SERVICE ANIMALS)
- No artificial noisemakers are allowed at this event. NO air horns or whistles will be permitted in the stands. Only man-made noisemakers will be allowed.
- Ex: jugs with beads, inflatable boom sticks, clackers, cowbells.
The Alamodome has implemented updated protocols for all concessions areas. Patrons now have access to a mobile app for food ordering and cashless operations. Additional safety measures, including plexiglass shields at all concession ordering areas and express pick-up stations will be implemented. Condiments and individually-wrapped utensils will be provided upon request.
The Alamodome encourages cashless transactions but will still have the ability to accept cash if the patron has no other payment method.
- For mobile ordering, patrons can scan a “Tap in 2” - QR Code for food ordering and cashless operations, as well as designated express pick-up windows with no wait times.
Visit San Antonio Information
For information about visiting San Antonio, click here.
Using live streaming sites including Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Twitter Live and YouTube Live to stream the game is strictly prohibited and in direct violation of the UIL’s agreement with its broadcast partners. Please notify media, fans and parents of this policy.