Cross Country Junior High Information
Constitution & Contest Rules
Junior High Manual
- Junior High Manual 2022-23.pdf - Aug 15, 2022
- Junior High Coaches Checklist - Aug 15, 2022
- Parent Info Handbook 2022-23 - Aug 15, 2022
Rules & Regulations
- NFHS Cross Country and Rules Information
- Heat Stress and Athletic Participation
- Recommendations for Hydration
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
Number of Meets/Tournaments
No team or student shall compete in more than six meets or tournaments, including the district meet/tournament.
Exception to Six Meet/Tournament Limitations for Cross Country
Schools may also hold competitions with three or fewer schools provided there is no loss of school time.
Number of Contests Per Week
Individual sport participants are limited to one contest, meet or tournament per calendar week.
Season for Meets/Tournaments and Workouts
Practice shall not begin prior to the first day of school. There is no mandated season length however, there is the limitation of six meets/tournaments per school year.