Academic Coordinator Resources
Academic Coordinator's Manual
One of the most valuable resources is the Academic Coordinator's Manual, designed to expedite the coordination process by putting the most often-needed information, forms and materials at the coordinator's fingertips. One of the coordinator's biggest jobs is to act as a resource person for UIL materials, rules and procedures. Coordinators can (and should) photocopy any of the materials in this manual and distribute them to anyone that might be interested.
Tips for Academic Coordinators
- Academic Coordinator Checklist
- Tips on Recruiting Students
- Preparing a Budget for Academic Coordinators
- Motivating Students for Academic Coordinators
- Hosting the District Academic Meet
- Please Register as an Academic Coordinator.