The UIL is partnered with MaxPreps to efficiently collect scores, to help manage postseason brackets and to update the UIL Texas Scoreboard, to highlight member school information. MaxPreps’ industry leading platform provides schools with various desktop, tablet, and mobile options to keep their team information accurate. Once team information is submitted to MaxPreps it will be automatically made available to the UIL.
All teams that qualify for the postseason must update complete season results (schedules and scores), on MaxPreps. The UIL will use this information for postseason publications and to provide accurate coverage for all post-season teams.
- Coaches, you will soon receive a letter from MaxPreps containing a code specifically for your school. When you register enter this code to gain access to your school's teams.
- Fans and other members of the public may also sign up for a MaxPreps account, which will allow them to submit scores from UIL contests that will appear after verification on the UIL and MaxPreps sites.
+ Show All Answers
- What is the UIL Texas Scoreboard?
- What do coaches need to do?
- How will the MaxPreps and UIL agreement impact UIL playoff brackets?
- How do coaches sign up to get free access to their administrative account on MaxPreps for the first time?
- Can coaches allow a team statistician or assistant coach to help manage their team information?
- What if I already have a MaxPreps account?
- What do Athletic Directors need to do?
- Can Athletic Directors control their MaxPreps team pages, if desired?
- Can district certification be done through MaxPreps?
- Which sports are included in the partnership?
- What about other sports?
- Is MaxPreps compatible with other stat programs?
- Does MaxPreps have an app to manage team information?
- How can fans participate with their teams?
- Who can I contact with additional questions?
- Read the UIL press release about the UIL and MaxPreps partnership