This page will acquaint you with relevant and necessary athletic forms required by the UIL. These links provide access to downloadable forms or additional online forms within the UIL web site.
Some forms on this page are Typeable Forms and require Acrobat Reader. Typeable forms allow you to type directly onto the form before you print it. You can fill out all sections of the form on your computer except for any field requiring a signature.
All forms have been updated and can be used for the 2020-2021 school year. These forms are not available in Spanish at this time.
- Individual Varsity Sport Eligibility Form - Complete the forms in the UIL Portal
- Varsity Team Sport Eligibility Form - Complete the forms in the UIL Portal
- Previous Athletic Participation Form (PAPF) - Should be completed in the UIL Portal
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form - Approved for the 2022-2023 school year
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form (Spanish)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form - Approved for 2022-2023 school year
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form (Spanish)
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form (Spanish)
- Athletic and Marching Band Pre-participation Physical Evaluation - Approved for the 2022-2023 school year
- Athletic and Marching Band Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form (Spanish Version)
- Return to Play Form - Concussion Management Protocol
- Medical Exemption Form/Request For Accommodation - This form should be used for any medical exemption or accommodation requests.
Waiver information and forms are located in the Waivers section.
Incident Reporting Forms
- Incident Reporting Form - All Sports - Incident Reporting Form for All Sports
District Chair Confirmation Forms
- Acknowledgement of Rules Form - Updated 7-27-22
- Acknowledgement of Rules Form (Spanish)
- All-Sports National High School Recognition Application
- Notice of School Host Form
- Professional Acknowledgement Form
- Radio Broadcasting Agreement Form
- Photo Consent and Release Form
- Coach Photo Release and Certification Form
- NFHS Online Sanction Form
- NFHS Record Application