- Entry to Theatrical Design Entry Portal - Now Open - SPONSORS ONLY - Please register and set up your account as a sponsor by February 9, 2017. You have until February 16, 2017 to complete your entries.
- File Saving Instructions
- a. DEADLINE AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS - BY RULE THIS MUST BE DONE BY THE SPONSOR. - NOTE THAT YOU MUST CREATE YOUR SPONSOR ACCOUNT BY 2/9/2017 at midnight. You have until 2/16/2017 to complete your entries. BY RULE THIS MUST BE DONE BY THE SPONSOR.
- League Theatre Dimensions Summary Handout
- Theatrical Design Director - Rachael Gomez - Contact
- OAP and Academics - Request for Accommodation Process - Please follow the procedures at this link to request student accommodations.
- 2016 Theatrical Design Division 2 Winners - PDF - PDF File
- Theatrical Design Handbook and Resources - REVISED: 9/22/16 Note: There are a number of changes to this year’s requirements from previous years so
it is important that you are reading this current information.
- 2016 Theatrical Design Division 1 Winners - PDF - PDF Version
- Theatrical Design Prompt 2016-17 - DEADLINE FEBRUARY 9, 2017 - Revised: 9/21/2016 - We are in the process of implementing a software program that would enable us to move to
digital submissions of work this year. Please use these guidelines with regards to the items that
are required and the maximum size limitations. It is strongly suggested that you hold off on
mounting the final works until the system is in place as it may be that only those entries selected
for State will have to be submitted in mounted form.
The libretto is available on Amazon and other booksellers.
- Music/ Sound/ Photo Resources - Courtesy of Jill Bradley - Redwater ISD
- New Ground Plan 1-4” Scale - A Vectorworks version is available. Contact the League Office for it.
- Ground Plan 1-8” Scale