Football State Championships Spectator Information
Tickets will go on sale through SeatGeek Monday, November 8th, 10 am. Links for each day can be found here.
General Public Ticket Price: $20
Participating School Ticket Price: $15 (must have a code from a participating school once they qualify)
A ticket is good for all games on that day. There is no re-entry. You can not leave and come back without purchasing a new ticket.
- ALL seating for the 2021 Football State Championships will be general admission.
- All spectators age 1 and up must have a ticket.
- All tickets at AT&T Stadium will be digital and available through fans’ mobile devices. There will be no ticket offices open on the day of the games. Tickets will not be sold onsite. All tickets must be purchased through the website or app. In order to provide a contactless experience for fans, there will no longer be any physical tickets. Have your mobile ticket ready prior to arriving at AT&T Stadium.
- Paper tickets will NOT be accepted at the gates. You can not print out your tickets at home and bring them. All tickets must be shown on your mobile device.
- No ISD passes are accepted for admission.
THSCA and TSMCA cards will be accepted for complementary admission into the gate for the cardholder only. The cardholder should show their card at Entry A for admission. Only the cardholder will get into the venue. Any guests with the cardholder will need to purchase a ticket.
To limit the number of touchpoints between staff and fans on game day, all food, beverage, parking and retail will be cashless. Major credit and debit cards, as well as mobile pay will be accepted.
Food and Beverage
All food items will be served in to-go containers along with pre-packaged disposable ware and condiments.
Gates will open 1 hour before the start of the first game of the day.
Parking is only available for purchase on event day, not in advance. All parking is credit card only. There is no cash parking at AT&T Stadium.
- $20 (credit card only) per vehicle.
- $50 (credit card only) per bus
Lots will open 2 hours before the start of the first game of the day.
Please review the AT&T Stadium clear bag policy before attending the state championship games. All fans will be subject to the stadium’s clear bag policy and will be searched upon entering the stadium. Fans will walk through metal detectors upon entering the stadium.
No powder, confetti, or streamers will be allowed in the stands.
Banners are allowed at AT&T stadium if it does not impede the sightline of other guests. Banners must be installed immediately before the school's game and must be removed immediately after the game ends. Banners or signs cannot be attached to sticks or poles. Adhesives and zipties are prohibited. String or elastic cords are suggested alternatives.
NO artificial noisemakers are allowed at this event in the stands. NO air horns or whistles will be permitted in the stands. Only man-made noisemakers will be allowed. Ex: jugs with beads, inflatable boom sticks, clackers, cowbells. No train horns will be allowed on the field.
Using live streaming sites including Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Twitter Live and YouTube Live to stream the game is strictly prohibited and in direct violation of the UIL’s agreement with its broadcast partners. Please notify media, fans and parents of this policy.
Point and shoot cameras only, detachable lenses are not allowed.