Baseball State Spectator Information
|All-Tournament (NO Coaches' ID)
|All-Tournament (w/ coaches' membership)
Coaches' Ticket/All-Tournament Ticket are only sold in person at the ticket office. Credit card only - no cash
Children (2 years and younger) - Free of Charge
- All tickets are general admission.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges.
- One ticket is good for all of the games to be played that day at that venue.
- On game days, the ticket office will be open an hour before the first game.
- A ticket is good for all day entry into the venue. If you leave the venue, you will be required to purchase another ticket.
- A ticket bought at one venue can NOT be used at the other venue. Separate tickets must be purchased for games at Dell Diamond and Disch Falk.
To purchase tickets for Dell Diamond (1A-3A, 5A-6A):
To purchase tickets for Disch Falk (4A Only).
UT Disch-Falk Field Parking (Conference 4A)
Parking is availalbe in the East Campus Garage across from the stadium. Fans can purchase parking in advance by going online HERE.
Parking on several neighborhood streets near the Facilities Complex have changed and will be restricted to Residential Permit Parking (RPP) from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, including weekends. The following streets will have restricted parking-
- Leona and Salina Streets between Manor Road and Martin Luther King, Jr., Boulevard
- East 20th, East 21st, and East 22nd Streets between Leona and Chicon Streets.
Signs simply says “RPP” and “No Parking”. You will be ticketed by the Austin Police Department for parking in an RPP area.
You can view these lots at http://www.utexas.edu/parking/maps/.
Dell Diamond Parking (Conference 1A, 2A, 3A, 5A and 6A)
Parking will be available at $10 a car at the stadium.
Using live streaming sites including Facebook Live, Instagram Live, Twitter Live and YouTube Live to stream the game is strictly prohibited and in direct violation of the UIL’s agreement with its broadcast partners. Please notify media, fans and parents of this policy.
Both Dell Diamond and UT Disch Falk Field have a CLEAR BAG POLICY in effect.
Information on Dell Diamond policy HERE
Information on Disch Falk policy HERE
The following items are not allowed at Disch-Falk or Dell Diamond.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Beverage containers (except for one empty water bottle per person)
- Cameras (with professional, detachable long-lenses)
- No signs, flags or banners of any size may be affixed to the facility. Items that can be held by one individual, reflect good sportsmanship, and do not block the view of other ticket patrons may be permitted.
- Only homemade handheld noisemakers will be allowed. No artificial noisemakers will be allowed.