Shared A+ Materials
The following materials have been shared with the UIL and are meant to help A+ students, UIL coordinators, and UIL meet directors participate in A+. These materials are not official materials of the UIL or their affiliates.
If you would like to share a resource with the A+ community, please do so here.
Generic Content Material
- District Meet Entry Form for Elementary (Editable Form)
- Wizer.me - Free resource to use already made interactive worksheets or create your own.
- A+ Entry Form (Editable Form) - This form may be edited depending on your school's need for an A+ meet.
- Kahoot - Students use a smartphone, tablet, or computer to answer multiple-choice questions. Some coordinators use this site to check student understanding when preparing them for an A+ event.
- A+ Event Roster Sheet (Editable Form)
- UIL A+ Contest Envelope Labels
- A+ Meet Checklist - This meet director checklist lists "to dos" for before and after a meet. This list is not exhaustive, but it has been created based on UIL coordinators' experiences.
Specific Content Material
- A+ Impromptu Speaking Outline - This is an outline used to help prepare students to compete in A+ Impromptu Speaking.
- UIL A+ Oral Reading Jeopardy Game - This jeopardy game reviews contest rules and FAQs.
- UIL A+ Math Jeopardy Game - This jeopardy game reviews contest rules and FAQs.
- Teaching Texas (Social Studies Resource) - TeachingTexas.org brings together diverse resources from partners across the state to support those who teach Texas Studies and to promote awareness of the resources and partners available.
- Maps, Graphs, and Charts Tips
- Spelling Answer Sheets