Marching Band Safety Training
Coach (Athletic, Academic, Music, etc)
This new system replaces our previous registration system. You will need to create a new account to access Aktivate. Any previous log in information from the old system will not work.
******It is important to register for the activity you work with after logging in.******
If you are not registered for an activity, then you will not have access to these modules. Registering for the activity you direct will also give you access to communications related to your activity from the UIL. If you are not registered for an activity, then you will not be included in any communications related to that activity.
Download PDF version of instructions here, or click the links below to expand instructions.
1. Go to The UIL Portal and create an account.
2. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click “Submit.”
3. Answer security questions. These will be used to verify your account if you lose your email or password. Click “Save My Security Questions/Answers.”
4. Choose your Role. (Director Band – Music) Click "Submit."
5. Begin a Registration by clicking the “Registrations and Training” tab at the left of the screen, and then click “My Registrations.” Then click “+ Start New Registration.”
6. Select the activity and select your role from the drop down box to the right. Scroll down and click “Submit.”
7. Continue your registration by clicking on the registration. This will take you to the Registration Checklist.
8. Scroll down the page to see all you need to complete to finish your registration.
9. Complete Training modules by clicking on a Module.
10. E-sign at the bottom of the Registration Checklist to complete your registration.
If you are having any issues with your account, please contact UIL Portal Customer Support at email@example.com or click Contact Us within the "Help Beacon" in the bottom left corner of the UIL portal. (pictured below for reference)