Contest Manager Resources
- 21st Edition Handbook for One-Act Play 2014-15 - REVISED 10/16/14
This is an interactive pdf. The hyperlinks should take you to pages, sites and documents.
- Contest Attendance Report Form - Please send this information to the State immediately after the contest. This is basic information needed for advancement purposes.
- New Contest Managers Report Form (For Bi-District, Area, Region ONLY) - Use this form instead of the old Contest Manager Report and Survey
- Panel Ballot
- Typable Contest Manager Questionanaire
- Understanding Talk Tab - TALK TALK DOES NOT INCLUDE OAP IN THE PULL DOWN MENU. IT WAS CREATED FOR SPEECH BUT TABULATES FOR US IN THE MANNER NEEDED.
Certified UIL OAP Contest Managers:
1033 (d)(2) Contest Procedures; requires all OAP contest managers to be certified and registered before officiating ANY level of OAP competition.All those listed here have completed the UIL Contest Manager Certification and are willing to contest manage additional contests.
View the list of certified contest managers willing to contest manage additional contests. This is not a list of all contest managers who have certified.
Contest Manager Certification (Gateway system Login)