Junior High One-Act Play
One-Act Play Rules
- 2 ed. Handbook for A+ OAP Junior High Contests - REVISED 9/22/16
- Music/ Sound/ Photo Resources - Courtesy of Jill Bradley - Redwater ISD
- OAP and Academics - Request for Accommodation Process - Please follow the procedures at this link to request student accommodations.
- Sound Check mp3 - This is the official sound check you may use to test sound equipment during your setup at contest. It shall not be altered. The text: "This is an official sound check" followed by a count from one to twenty.
- TTAO Abode Acrobat Writable Adjudicator Contract - 2016-17 - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually. -Fixed
- TTAO Contest Manager Contract - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually.
- TTAO Web-based Tabulation Tool - Now Available. Will work with Mac and PC
- TTAO Web-Based Tabulation Tool Instructions - This pdf will provide step by step instructions.
- Music Log (Excel)
- Substitute Eligibility Form for Academic Meets
- Form for Directors to Evaluate the Contest 2016-17
- Judge’s Play Evaluation Form - THIS FORM HAS BEEN REVISED FOR AREA-STATE 2016
- Understanding How OAP Panel Results Are Tabulated
- Evaluation Form for Contest Managers to Evaluate the Contest
- Evaluation Form for Critic Judges to Evaluate the Contest - NEW ONLINE FORM
- Community Standards and Copyright Compliance Form
- A+ Contestant Entry Form 2016-17
- Request for Accomodations Procedures and Forms
- A+ Contest Managers Contest Result and Attendance Report Form 2017 - For A+ - Junior High Contests Only