Speech Judge Interest Form
Interested in being a judge for UIL Speech and Debate events?
Computers in Debate
Spring Meet Online Entry Systems
Resources & Guidelines
- Debate Introduction Video
- UIL Cross-Examination Debate Handbook
- UIL Lincoln-Douglas Debate Handbook
- Speech and Debate Championship DVD Order Form
- State Championship Debate Round DVDs
- Internet Debate Research for 2014 Debate Topic
- Resources for Speech and Debate Materials
- Debate Frequently Asked Questions
- Debate Central
- CX State Meet Qualifier Procedures - All State Qualifiers in CX should read these instructions carefully to ensure that all requirements are met by deadlines to avoid late fees and disqualification.
- Process for Certifying CX Results
- CX Winners Packet
- CX Debate State Judges - Use this link to submit both CX and LD Hired or School Judges.
- CX State Coach Packet
- CX Emergency Contact Form - CX Coaches qualifying for State must complete this form by March 9 for all conferences.
- CX 2015 Tentative Program
- PHOTO RELEASE - Certification (coach)
- PHOTO RELEASE - Student
- 2014-2015 CX Debate Topic
- Oceans Topic Report
- CX Certification Form
- Clarification of the CX Certification 8-Round Rule
- Process for Selecting a CX Debate Resolution
- Volunteer to Author a Study Report
- Debate Fall Planning Meeting Agenda
- Criteria for Judging CX Debate
- 2014 State CX Debate Tournament Results