The UIL Young Filmmakers Festival
FILMS ARE UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE, SCHOOLTUBE, VIMEO OR SIMILIAR SITES. THE URL's ARE PROVIDED ON THE ENTRY FORM. THE LINKS ARE GIVEN TO THE JUDGES SO THAT THEY CAN VIEW THE FILMS.
Resource Links and Materials
- 2015-16 Contest Rules, Deadlines and FAQ's Revised 9/15/15
- Requirements for Uploading State Qualifiers
Advancing School Information
- Intent to Participate Form (The Form is Closed.) Deadline for submission was 12/31/15 THIS IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER THE CONTEST. IT IS USED TO SURVEY.
- Judging Application Form 2015-16 (Now Closed)
- Sample Judge's Evaluation Form 2015-16
- Student Photographic Consent and Release Form (Needed by UIL at the State Level)
- Coach Photographic Consent and Release Certification Form (Needed by UIL at the State Level)
The (non-existent) 30-second rule - Great piece on use of music
- State Finalists and Results (With links to Films)
- State Finalists (includes links to films)