A+ Academics Forms
- A+ Study Materials Order Form for 2012-13 - Using this order form, you can order any printed materials pertaining to A+ academic competition including the A+ Handbook, the Art Smart Bulletin, Music Memory Passport, Nystrom Desk Atlas, Developing Number Sense, the Ready Writing and Creative Writing Handbook, the Handbook for One-Act Play and the Guide for One-Act Play Contest Managers, as well as the Constitution and Contest Rules.
- A+ Invitational Meet Order Form for 2012-13 - IMPORTANT NOTICE: A+ Invitational materials are provided only in digital format on CD - pre-printed test packets are not available. Download the order form for additional details.
- Order Form for additional Certificates of Excellence - Using this order form, you can order perfect score certificates for use in the art, music memory, and spelling contests. NOTE: Certificates of Excellence are available for DISTRICT contests only; they may not be used for invitational meets. Certificates of Excellence are provided with district contest materials - this form is to be used only if additional certificates are needed.
Online Registration & District Meet Forms
- Online Campus Registration - REGISTRATION FOR 2012-13. Attention UIL Coordinators: Each participating campus must submit a new registration every school year. For school districts with a UIL-member high school, there are no additional membership fees for elementary, middle school and junior high campuses. For school districts without a high school, please contact the UIL office at (512) 471-5883 to inquire about membership.
- Online District Meet Information and Materials Order Form - NOW AVAILABLE. This form is for meet directors ONLY. If you are hosting your A+ district meet, complete this form to provide required meet information and order your contest materials. If your meet is scheduled for December or January, the deadline to complete your District Meet form is September 25. If your meet will take place in February or later, the deadline to complete your District Meet form is November 15. See the A+ Calendar for complete information on dates and deadlines.