Theatre Resources & Forms
One-Act Play Participation Lists
One-Act Play Festivals
UIL Scholarship Opportunities
One-Act Play Handbook
21st Edition Pages 28-29 Revised 10/16/14 - These are the revised pages to the Handbook. Pages 28-29. 10/16/14
21st Edition Handbook for One-Act Play 2014-15 - REVISED 10/16/14. CORRECTIONS MADE TO PAGES 28-29 ON 10/16/14.. This is an interactive pdf. The hyperlinks should take you to pages, forms and websites.
- 21st Edition Handbook - REVISED 10/16/14
- 21st Edition Pages 28-29 Revised 10/16/14 - These are the revised pages to the Handbook. Pages 28-29. 10/16/14
- AATE Directory of Award-Winning Plays and Playwrights
- AATE New Plays by Members 2014
- Contest Manager’s Check List
- Fall 2014 Power Point Presentation - This is the PowerPoint being shown by Luis Muñoz at the UIL Student Activities Conferences
- Judges Packet - This file was corrected on 11/18/14 -
- Recommended Minimal Standards for Facilities Hosting One-Act Play Contests
- Sound Check mp3 - This is the official sound check you may use to test sound equipment during your setup at contest. It shall not be altered. The text: "This is an official sound check" followed by a count from one to twenty.
- Stage Management Workshop Guide
- Texas College and University Theatre Faculty Directory 2014-2015
- Texas Performing Facilities Survey Results - This pdf booklet was compiled from information sent by Texas schools and organizations in the Spring of 2014. The entries include those received by May 28, 2014.
- Understanding Talk Tab - TALK TALK DOES NOT INCLUDE OAP IN THE PULL DOWN MENU. IT WAS CREATED FOR SPEECH BUT TABULATES FOR US IN THE MANNER NEEDED.
- Unit Set Paper Model Template 1
- Unit Set Paper Model Template 2
- Academic Study Materials Order Form
- Adjudicator Contract - You will need to download it and save it to your computer to use the interactive features.
- Bi-District Contestant Entry Form 2015 - USE THIS FORM TO ENTER YOUR STUDENTS INTO THE BI-DISTRICT MEET. YOU WILL NEED AN ACCURATE E-MAIL FOR YOUR CONTEST MANAGER.
- Clinic Conflict Form
- Contest Attendance Report Form - Please send this information to the State immediately after the contest. This is basic information needed for advancement purposes.
- Contest Ballot
- Drama Loan Library Checkout Form
- Glossary of One-Act Play Judging Terms
- Judge’s Play Evaluation Form
- Medal Order Form
- Music FAQ’s
- Music Log (Excel)
- New Contest Managers Report Form (For Bi-District, Area, Region ONLY) - Use this form instead of the old Contest Manager Report and Survey
- One-Act Play Substitute Form
- Panel Ballot
- Photo release form - director
- Photo release student
- Play/Set Approval Request Form - Submit with Play and set approval submissions.
- Professional Acknowledgement Form
- Sample Light Cue Sheet
- Substitute Eligibility Form for Academic Meets
- Time Keeper’s Report
- Typable Contest Manager Questionanaire
- Typable Contest Manager Report (FOR ZONE AND DISTRICT CONTEST ONLY)
- Use of Live Animal Request Form
- Writable Adjudicator Evaluation Form (for directors)