Theatre Resources & Forms
One-Act Play Participation Lists
One-Act Play Festivals
UIL Scholarship Opportunities
- “Jerry Worsham’s 1987 TETA workshop “A Non-Competitive Approach to Competition”
- 1984 Film “How to Stage the One-Act Play”
- 2015-16 PowerPoint Used at Fall Conferences - This is the PowerPoint being shown by Luis Muñoz at the UIL Student Activities Conferences
- AATE Directory of Award-Winning Plays and Playwrights
- AATE New Plays by Members 2014
- Contest Manager’s Check List
- Music/ Sound/ Photo Resources - Courtesy of Jill Bradley - Redwater ISD
- Recommended Minimal Standards for Facilities Hosting One-Act Play Contests
- Sound Check mp3 - This is the official sound check you may use to test sound equipment during your setup at contest. It shall not be altered. The text: "This is an official sound check" followed by a count from one to twenty.
- Stage Management Workshop Guide
- Texas College and University Theatre Faculty Directory 2015-2016
- Texas Performing Facilities Survey Results - This pdf booklet was compiled from information sent by Texas schools and organizations in the Spring of 2014. The entries include those received by May 28, 2014.
- Unit Set Paper Model Template 1
- Unit Set Paper Model Template 2
- 2016 Abode Acrobat Writable Acting Awards Ballot - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually.
- 2016 Abode Acrobat Writable Ranking Ballot - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually.
- 2016 TTAO Abode Acrobat Writable Adjudicator Contract - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually.
- 2016 TTAO Abode Acrobat Writable Contest Manager Contract - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually.
- Academic Study Materials Order Form
- Bi-District Contestant Entry Form 2016 - USE THIS FORM TO ENTER YOUR STUDENTS INTO THE BI-DISTRICT MEET. YOU WILL NEED AN ACCURATE E-MAIL FOR YOUR CONTEST MANAGER.
LINK OPENS AT 12:01 am 3/1/2016 AND CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON 4/4/2016.
- Clinic Conflict Form
- Community Standards and Copyright Compliance Form - NEW FOR 2016
- Contest Ballot
- Contest Managers Contest Result and Attendance Report Form (All levels)
- Drama Loan Library Checkout Form
- Form for Contest Managers to Evaluate the Contest - NEW ONLINE FORM
- Form for Directors to Evaluate the Contest - NEW ONLINE FORM
- Glossary of One-Act Play Judging Terms
- High School Zone and District Contestant Entry Form 2016 - LINK OPENS 2/05/2016 AND CLOSES 4/2/2016 - FOR HIGH SCHOOL ONLY
JUNIOR HIGH HAS LINK IN THEIR SECTION
- Judge’s Play Evaluation Form
- Junior High Fall 2015 Contestant Entry Form - Link Opens 10/1/15 Closes 1/21/16 - THIS REPLACES THE ELIGIBILITY NOTICE
- Junior High Play and Set Approval Form
- Junior High Spring 2016 Contestant Entry Form - Opens 12/1/15 Closes 5/21/16 - THIS REPLACES THE ELIGIBILITY NOTICE
- Medal Order Form
- Music Log (Excel)
- One-Act Play Substitute Form
- Photo release student
- Play/Set Approval Request Form - Submit with Play and set approval submissions.
- Professional Acknowledgement Form
- Sample Light Cue Sheet
- State Contestant Entry Form 2016 - This form will open at midnight on 4/20/2016 and close at midnight on 4/25/2016.
- Substitute Eligibility Form for Academic Meets
- TTAO Web-based Tabulation Tool - Now Available. Will work with Mac and PC
- TTAO Web-Based Tabulation Tool Instructions - This pdf will provide step by step instructions.
- Use of Live Animal Request Form