Theatre Resources & Forms
One-Act Play Participation Lists
One-Act Play Festivals
UIL Policy Resources
UIL Scholarship Opportunities
- “Jerry Worsham’s 1987 TETA workshop “A Non-Competitive Approach to Competition”
- 1984 Film “How to Stage the One-Act Play”
- 2016-17 PowerPoint Presentation on New Rules - Coming Soon
- AATE Directory of Award-Winning Plays and Playwrights
- AATE New Plays by Members 2014
- Music/ Sound/ Photo Resources - Courtesy of Jill Bradley - Redwater ISD
- Recommended Minimal Standards for Facilities Hosting One-Act Play Contests
- Sound Check mp3 - This is the official sound check you may use to test sound equipment during your setup at contest. It shall not be altered. The text: "This is an official sound check" followed by a count from one to twenty.
- Texas College and University Theatre Faculty Directory 2015-2016
- Texas Performing Facilities Survey Results - This pdf booklet was compiled from information sent by Texas schools and organizations in the Spring of 2014. The entries include those received by May 28, 2014.
- Tresona Music Licensing Information
- Understanding How OAP Panel Results Are Tabulated
- Unit Set Paper Model Template 1
- Unit Set Paper Model Template 2
- Ballot - Acting Awards (For Panel or Single Adjudicator) - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually.
- Ballot - Panel Ranking - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually.
- Bi-District Contestant Entry Form 2017 - USE THIS FORM TO ENTER YOUR STUDENTS INTO THE BI-DISTRICT MEET. YOU WILL NEED AN ACCURATE E-MAIL FOR YOUR CONTEST MANAGER.
- Clinic Conflict Form
- Community Standards and Copyright Compliance Form
- Critique Attendance Waiver Form 2017
- Drama Loan Library Checkout Form
- Evaluation Form for Contest Managers to Evaluate the Contest
- Glossary of One-Act Play Judging Terms
- High School Zone and District Contestant Entry Form 2016 - LINK OPENS 2/05/2017 AND CLOSES 3/25/2017 - FOR HIGH SCHOOL ONLY
JUNIOR HIGH HAS LINK IN THEIR SECTION
- OAP and Academics - Request for Accommodation Process - Please follow the procedures at this link to request student accommodations.
- One-Act Play Substitute Form
- Photo release student
- Professional Acknowledgement Form
- State Contestant Entry Form 2017 - This form will open at midnight on 4/6/2017 and close at midnight on 4/10/2017.
- Submitting a Play or Scenic Item for Approval
- TTAO Abode Acrobat Writable Adjudicator Contract - 2016-17 - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually. -Fixed
- TTAO Contest Manager Contract - This is an Adobe Acrobat based writable form. It can also be printed and filled out manually.
- TTAO Web-based Tabulation Tool - Now Available. Will work with Mac and PC
- TTAO Web-Based Tabulation Tool Instructions - This pdf will provide step by step instructions.
- Use of Live Animal Request Form