Speech & Debate Tournaments
Speech Judge Interest Form
Interested in being a judge for UIL Speech and Debate events?
- Informative State Contestants and Coaches Information
- Prose State Contestants and Coaches Information
- Poetry State Contestants and Coaches Information
- Persuasive State Contestants and Coaches Information
- LD State Contestants and Coaches Information
- State Meet Interp Prose Form
- State Meet Interp Poetry Form
- State Meet Speech Coach Info Form
- 2016 Academic State Meet Tentative Schedule
- 2016 State Meet Speech Judging Form - Those invited to judge must complete this form by April 25.
- State Meet Emergency Contact Form - All State Meet Coaches MUST complete this form.
- PHOTO RELEASE - Certification (coach)
- PHOTO RELEASE - Student
- State Poetry Selection Form
- State Prose Selection Form
- Honor Crew Applications Now Being Accepted
- Speech and Debate State Meet DVDs
- Austin Area Hotels
Speech & Debate Calendar
Resources & Guidelines
- State Debate Judge Information Form
- 2015 Academic State Meet Results
- Speech Contest Procedures
- TalkTab Speech Tabulation Software - The TalkTab Program will determine contestant placements for individual speaking events in UIL tournaments according to the current UIL Constitution & Contest Rules.
- Regional Memo for Prose & Poetry Contest Directors
- Speech & Debate Contest Judge Interest Form
- Search the UIL Speech Judge Database
- Official Interpretation of the Sunday Competition Rule
- Special Needs Requests
- Order Speech and Debate Championship DVDs From the Online Store