Speech & Debate Tournaments
- 2015 CX 1A State Meet Qualifiers
- 2015 CX 2A State Meet Qualifiers
- 2015 CX 3A State Meet Qualifiers
- 2015 CX 4A State Meet Qualifiers
- 2015 CX 5A State Meet Qualifiers
- 2015 CX 6A State Meet Qualifiers
- CX State Meet Qualifier Procedures - All State Qualifiers in CX should read these instructions carefully to ensure that all requirements are met by deadlines to avoid late fees and disqualification.
- CX Winners Packet
- CX Debate State Judges - Use this link to submit both CX and LD Hired or School Judges.
- CX State Coach Packet
- CX Emergency Contact Form - CX Coaches qualifying for State must complete this form by March 9 for all conferences.
- CX 2015 Tentative Program
- Honor Crew Applications Now Being Accepted
- 2015 Academic State Meet
- Speech and Debate State Meet DVDs
- Austin Area Hotels
Speech & Debate Calendar
Resources & Guidelines
- Speech Contest Procedures
- TalkTab Speech Tabulation Software - The TalkTab Program will determine contestant placements for individual speaking events in UIL tournaments according to the current UIL Constitution & Contest Rules.
- Speech & Debate Contest Judge Interest Form
- Search the UIL Speech Judge Database
- Official Interpretation of the Sunday Competition Rule
- Special Needs Requests