Rules Compliance Program
The Rules Compliance Program (RCP) is required for coaches of grades 7-12 and will be available later this summer.
Rules, Guidelines, and Materials
- Preseason Practice Regulations Activities Outside the School Year (updated)
- Pre-Season Football Practice Limitations Q and A
- 2014-2015 Rule Changes
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Regulations
- Sport Season Dates and Number of Games Allowed 2014-15
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Off Season and Non-School Participation Regulations
- Booster Club Guidelines
Educational & Training Programs
Policy and Administration
- Constitution & Contest Rules
- Eligibility Standards for UIL Contests
- No Child Left Behind - AYP Transfers and Varsity Athletic Eligibility
- Courses Eligible for No Pass No Play Exemption
- UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Program Information
- Superintendent Reporting Requirements Under the Disciplinary Proceedings for Educators
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSIET Approved Program List for Foreign Exchange Students
The UIL provides services to its member schools in the organization and administration of region and state championships in 14 sports. The athletics homepage is designed to provide information on all UIL sponsored sports.
Athletics News & Updates
1A and 2A Volleyball Alignments/Playoffs
Please see the information below concerning the 2015-2016 UIL 1A and 2A volleyball alignments and state playoffs.
- The 2015-2016 alignments have been released and posted on the UIL volleyball webpage.
- Four 2A teams from each district will advance to the 2A bracket.
- Three 1A teams from each district will advance to the 1A bracket.
- Each District Executive Committee will determine the guidelines for determining the playoff teams in 1A and 2A.
2015-16 UIL Athletic Rule Changes
2015-16 Sport Season Dates & Game/Tournament Limits
2015 NCAA Football Rule Changes and UIL Exceptions
The 2015 NCAA Football Rule Changes along with the UIL Exceptions to NCAA Football Rules (2015-2016 School Year) have been posted on the Football Rules and Guidelines page. This information may also be accessed via the corresponding links.
2016 Basketball Ticket Information
Due to the postponement of ticket sales, the 2016 Member School ticket order forms are being processed now and will be mailed out to member school superintendents, principals, athletic directors, and basketball coaches in September.
General Public All-Tournament ticket sales will begin May 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM through Ticketmaster.
All-Tournament tickets may be purchased through the following options beginning May 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM:
- Participating Ticketmaster locations
- Calling Ticketmaster by phone at 1-800-745-3000
- Alamodome box office - walk-up ONLY (no personal checks will be accepted)
Girls State All-Tournament Ticket...............................................$75.00*
Girls 3-day Parking Pass......$45*
Boys State All-Tournament Ticket.............................................$100*
Boys 3-day Parking Pass.....$45*
Children 2 years of age and younger (not occupying a seat)..............FREE
*Additional fees may apply.
If there are any issues or questions with ticket orders, please contact Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.