Recent Site News & Updates
UIL Essay Contests
The deadline for the essay contest is February 22. Submit your essay here.
A+ Fall/Winter District Meet Shipping Status
Below are current estimated shipping dates for district materials:
- CD Orders- These were shipped on Monday, November 14th (to arrive before November 18).
- Meets scheduled for December 1-3: These were shipped on Tuesday, November 15th (to arrive before November 18).
- Meets scheduled for December 5: These are being shipped on Wednesday, November 16th (to arrive by November 18).
- Meets scheduled for December 6-9: These are being shipped on November 28th (to arrive by December 1)
- Meets scheduled for December 10-14: These are being shipped on November 29th (to arrive by December 2)
- Meets scheduled for January: These are being shipped on December 12 (to arrive by December 15)
Tickets for the 2016 UIL Cross Country State Meet at Old Settlers Park are available for purchase. Tickets may be purchased online through Tik-A-Tap.
Effective for the 2016-2017 school year for the high school Science contest.
OAP Alignments Posted
The 2016-17 alignments, based on OAP enrollment, are now posted. Please make sure your school is there. If not, contact us.
2016 Football Championship Tickets Now on Sale
Tickets for the 2016 UIL Football State Championships being played at AT&T Stadium are available for purchase. Tickets may be purchased online through ticketmaster.com.
Tickets are good for all games on that day. No re-entry allowed. All spectators age 1 and up must have a ticket.
A+ Invitational Meet Materials Shipping Status
A+ Invitational Meet CDs have started to ship as of October 18. The materials are being sent in order of meet date.
UIL Legislative Council Meeting Results - October 2016
The University Interscholastic League Legislative Council met Sunday and Monday to make decisions on proposed rule changes in UIL academics, athletics, music and policy.
PML and State Marching Updates
Please read to be aware of important C&CR updates.