Recent Site News & Updates
PML and State Marching Updates
Please read to be aware of important C&CR updates.
New procedures for submitting plays not on the approved lists and forms for pre-submission are now posted on the UIL website. They can be found under "Resources and Forms."
Congratulations to the inaugural UIL State Champions in the FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC):
- Team 118 from Clear Creek ISD
- Team 148 from Greenville HS
- Team 5242 from Dallas Wilson HS
- Team 5726 from San Antonio Harlandale HS
Congratulations to State Runners-Up:
- Team 418 from the Austin Liberal Arts & Science Academy
- Team 1296 from Rockwall HS
- Team 4587 from Houston Jersey Village HS
Congratulations to the inaugural UIL State Champions in the FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC):
- Team 3781 from Austin Westlake HS
- Team 6209 from Austin Vandegrift HS
- Team 6710 from Austin Westlake HS
Congratulations to State Runner-Up - Team 10782 from Laredo Martin HS
The first-ever UIL Robotics State Championship event will take place July 28-30, 2016 at the Austin Convention Center.
June Legislative Council Meeting Results
The University Interscholastic League Legislative Council met Tuesday, June 14 to make decisions on proposed rule changes in UIL academics, athletics and policy.
The 2017 UIL OAP Regional Judging Panels are now posted.
6A Wild Card Teams Qualifying to State
This list will be official following a 24 hour verification period- all wild card teams advance as state qualifiers.
Wild Card Teams Qualifying to State
This list will be official at 11 a.m. Wednesday, following a 24 hour verification period- all wild card teams advance as state qualifiers.
Conference 6A wild card results will be posted Monday, May 2, 2016.