Track & Field Junior High Information
Constitution & Contest Rules
Junior High Manual
- JH_Manual_15-16.pdf - Aug 28, 2015
Rules & Regulations
- NFHS Track and Field and Rules Information
- 2014 NFHS Track and Field Pre-Meet Notes
- Adoptions and Specifications to NFHS Rules
- Breaking Ties & Measurements
- Proper Uniform Description
- 2014 NFHS Track and Cross Country Rules Changes
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
Number of Meets/Tournaments
No team or student shall compete in more than six meets or tournaments, including the district meet/tournament.
Exception to Six Meet/Tournament Limitations for Track & Field
Schools may also hold competitions with three or fewer schools provided there is no loss of school time.
Number of Contests Per Week
Individual sport participants are limited to one contest, meet or tournament per calendar week.
Season for Meets/Tournaments and Workouts
Practice shall not begin prior to the first day of school. There is no mandated season length however, there is the limitation of six meets/tournaments per school year.