Track & Field Junior High Information
Constitution & Contest Rules
Junior High Manual
- Junior High Coaches’ Manual - Jul 19, 2012
Rules & Regulations
- NFHS Track and Field and Rules Information
- Track & Field Pre-Meet Notes
- Track & Field State Association Adoptions
- Shot Put, Discus, and Hurdles Specifications for High School and Junior High
- Breaking Ties & Measurements
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- District Meet Entry (Typeable form) - revised March 2011
- District Results Form (Typeable form) - revised March 2011
Number of Meets/Tournaments
No team or student shall compete in more than six meets or tournaments, including the district meet/tournament.
Exception to Six Meet/Tournament Limitations for Track & Field
Schools may also hold competitions with three or fewer schools provided there is no loss of school time.
Number of Contests Per Week
Individual sport participants are limited to one contest, meet or tournament per calendar week.
Season for Meets/Tournaments and Workouts
Practice shall not begin prior to the first day of school. There is no mandated season length however, there is the limitation of six meets/tournaments per school year.