Academic District Meets
Meet online entry
results from previous years
Spring Meet District Chair Information Form
- To submit the district Spring Meet Chair's information, click HERE
The District Spring Meet Chair is typically the DEC Chair and is responsible for ALL spring meet activities, including one-act play, track & field, tennis, golf and all academic contests. It does not mean that this person will be on-site running all of these contests. It does, however, mean that this person is responsible for overseeing that all of these activities and competitors adhere to the UIL Constitution and Contest Rules.
District Academic Meet Director Information Form
- To submit the district Academic Meet Director's information, click HERE
The District Academic Meet Director is the person onsite running the district academic meet, setting up the academic meet in the UIL online system, and entering results.
District Meet Information
- District Meets: Results, Dates, and Locations (when available)
- Conflict Pattern & Sample Academic Meet Schedule
Forms / Quick Reference
- Substitute Eligibility Form for Academic Meets
- Spring Meet Alignment
- Request for Accommodation Process
- Generic Contest Forms
High School Academic Meet Director's Manual
- High School Academic Meet Director's Manual - For academic spring meet directors and contest directors. Formerly Spring Meet Manual.