Wrestling Junior High Information
Constitution & Contest Rules
Junior High Manual
- Junior High Coaches Manual 2014-15 - Aug 27, 2014
Rules & Regulations
- NFHS Wrestling and Rules Information
- Wrestling Plan (Constitution & Contest Rules)
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- Physician Release Form For Wrestler To Participate With Skin Lesion
Weight Assessment Information
- Aiming for Healthy Weight in Wrestlers and Other Athletes
- Appropriate Dress for Weigh-ins
- Performance Calculator Instructions for Coaches
- Performance Calculator Instructions for Assessors
- Minimum Weight Certification Program Questions and Answers
- Wrestling Minimum Weight Certification Program Information
- Minimum Weight Certification Program Student Assessment Clinic Locations
- Hydration Assessment Preparation Recommendations
Number of Meets/Tournaments
No team or student shall compete in more than six meets or tournaments, including the district meet/tournament.
Exception to Six Meet/Tournament Limitations for Wrestling
Schools may also hold competitions with three or fewer schools provided there is no loss of school time.
Number of Contests Per Week
Individual sport participants are limited to one contest, meet or tournament per calendar week.
Season for Meets/Tournaments and Workouts
Practice shall not begin prior to the first day of school. There is no mandated season length however, there is the limitation of six meets/tournaments per school year.