Rules Compliance Program
The Rules Compliance Program (RCP) is required for coaches of grades 7-12 and will be available later this summer.
Rules, Guidelines, and Materials
- Preseason Practice Regulations Activities Outside the School Year (updated)
- Pre-Season Football Practice Limitations Q and A
- 2016-2017 Rule Changes
- Summer Strength and Conditioning Program Regulations
- Sport Season Dates and Number of Games Allowed 2016-17
- Charitable Cause Guidelines
- Round Robin Scheduling
- Off Season and Non-School Participation Regulations
- Booster Club Guidelines
Educational & Training Programs
Policy and Administration
- Constitution & Contest Rules
- Eligibility Standards for UIL Contests
- No Child Left Behind - AYP Transfers and Varsity Athletic Eligibility
- Courses Eligible for No Pass No Play Exemption
- UIL Anabolic Steroid Testing Program Information
- Superintendent Reporting Requirements Under the Disciplinary Proceedings for Educators
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSIET Approved Program List for Foreign Exchange Students
The UIL provides services to its member schools in the organization and administration of region and state championships in 14 sports. The athletics homepage is designed to provide information on all UIL sponsored sports.
Athletics News & Updates
2016 Football Championship Tickets Now on Sale
Tickets for the 2016 UIL Football State Championships being played at AT&T Stadium are available for purchase. Tickets may be purchased online through ticketmaster.com.
Tickets are good for all games on that day. No re-entry allowed. All spectators age 1 and up must have a ticket.