Football State Championships Spectator Information
Be aware that a new bag policy is in effect at AT&T Stadium. NO BAGS, BACKPACKS, PURSES, DIAPER BAGS, etc. are allowed. See what is allowed here. This policy applies to NOISEMAKERS as well! No containers filled with rocks, bb's, etc will be allowed. Cowbells are allowed.
Please click here for AT&T Stadium Frequently Asked Questions regarding the UIL Football State Championships.
Compact Cameras (still only) are permitted inside AT&T Stadium as long as their use does not interfere with the event or other guests' enjoyment of the event. Video Cameras, tripods, monopods and cameras with a lens longer than 3" (detachable or non-detachable) are prohibited inside AT&T Stadium.
Note: All game patrons are strongly encouraged to utilize AT&T Stadium parking, because ticketing/towing is heavily enforced in the surrounding commercial areas.
For the games on December 14:
- Guests will park on the west side of the stadium (Lot 10)
For the games on December 19-21:
- If you're coming to support a designated home team, look for parking within Lots 4-13. The home team will be on the South Sideline.
- If you're coming to support a designated visitor team, look for parking within Lots 1-4 and 10. The visitor team will be on the North Sideline.
- Parking Lot hours: December 14 parking lots open at 10am. December 19, parking lots open at 8am. December 20 & 21, parking lots open at 10am.
- BUSES: For any fan/guest buses please notify firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72hrs prior to the game if you will need extra bus parking. Bus Parking is $50
The team listed on the bottom of the bracket (Region 3 & 4 winner) shall be the Home team for 2013.
Home Team Visiting Team
Falls City Wellington
Cameron Yoe Wall
Northside Brennan Denton Guyer
Katy Cedar Hill
Ticket Booth Hours, AT&T Stadium
- Monday - Friday 9:00am
- Saturday, December 21 10:00am
AT&T Stadium Hours
- December 14 - open at 10:30am
- December 19 - open at 8:30am
- December 20 & 21st - open at 10:30am