Recent Site News & Updates
A+ Spring District Meet Shipping Status
- CD Orders- CDs have been shipped for meets scheduled for February- April (materials should arrive by January 25).
- Print Orders- Print orders have been shipped for meets scheduled for February- March (materials should arrive by January 25).
You may begin to enter your titles into the Spring Meet Entry System at this time. Deadline is February 23rd.
The portal to submit films for the 2017 UIL Young Filmmakers Festival is now open. Please follow the directions that are found on the pdf on the "Film" webpage. One quick clue: When you go to the portal it will ask you to log in. You can't. Click on the white "Film" link on the blue header and that will get you to a page where you can set up your e-mail and password. Please contact us with any questions. The Deadline is at midnight on January 11th.
Happy New Year Flyer
UIL Essay Contests
The deadline for the essay contest is February 22. Submit your essay here.
A+ Fall/Winter District Meet Shipping Status
Below are current estimated shipping dates for district materials:
- CD Orders- These were shipped on Monday, November 14th (to arrive before November 18).
- Meets scheduled for December 1-3: These were shipped on Tuesday, November 15th (to arrive before November 18).
- Meets scheduled for December 5: These are being shipped on Wednesday, November 16th (to arrive by November 18).
- Meets scheduled for December 6-9: These are being shipped on November 28th (to arrive by December 1)
- Meets scheduled for December 10-14: These are being shipped on November 29th (to arrive by December 2)
- Meets scheduled for January: These are being shipped on December 12 (to arrive by December 15)
Effective for the 2016-2017 school year for the high school Science contest.
OAP Alignments Posted
The 2016-17 alignments, based on OAP enrollment, are now posted. Please make sure your school is there. If not, contact us.
A+ Invitational Meet Materials Shipping Status
A+ Invitational Meet CDs have started to ship as of October 18. The materials are being sent in order of meet date.
UIL Legislative Council Meeting Results - October 2016
The University Interscholastic League Legislative Council met Sunday and Monday to make decisions on proposed rule changes in UIL academics, athletics, music and policy.